Tickets to the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Theater
Musical Academic Theater named after K.S. Stanislavsky and V.I. Nemirovich-Danchenko is one of the best opera and ballet theaters in the country. For the past 100 years, the theater has delighted fans with outstanding opera and ballet performances.
Officially, the theater was formed in 1941, after the merger of two troupes. But the real story began much earlier, when only two studios appeared - at the Bolshoi Theater in 1918 under the direction of Stanislavsky and a year later at the Art Theater under the direction of Nemirovich-Danchenko. Before the unification, each theater lived its own life, independently developing its repertoire. Having consolidated their efforts, the legendary theatrical reformers presented a completely new theater, preserving classical traditions and open to new trends. Theater, understandable and close to many, and loved by many.
The best productions and premieres of the theater
For an almost century-long history of the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Theaters, both the masterpieces of world classics and the performances of modern authors were shown on its stage. Here is just a small list of the performances of the last decade, which left a bright trace in the theater life of the capital:
- "Eugene Onegin". This opera - a symbol and talisman of the musical theater - was the first production of the studio under the leadership of Stanislavsky. In fact, it was “Eugene Onegin” who was the “first sign” of the new theater in Moscow. The performance was truly legendary, marking a significant anniversary - the 1000th performance. And never at the box office there were any remaining tickets. After the reconstruction of the theater, the opera reappeared in the MAMT repertoire. The directors of the performance carefully treated the original source, retaining the psychologism inherent in the production of Stanislavsky.
- "Medea". The greatest tragedy, which is one of the world's masterpieces of opera, requires from the performers not only unique vocal skills, but also unsurpassed acting skills. For a long time, the singing of the celebrated Maria Callas was considered the reference performance of the main part. The soloists of the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Theater, who have divine voices, acting talent and charisma, brilliantly perform their parts in the opera Medea on the MAMT scene.
- "Khovanshchina." The grand opera, on which the great Russian composers worked, came to the theater named after Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko with triumph. For the production was assembled a unique cast. Notices, the search for “extra ticket”, the love and delight of the public complemented the well-deserved awards - a prize in the field of literature and art for 2016 and three Golden Masks.
- "Stone Flower". The ballet staged by Yuri Grigorovich, which brought fame to the choreographer and marked the new era in choreographic art, returned to the Moscow stage after a long break. This first joint work of Grigorovich and the artists of the Musical Theater was enthusiastically greeted by the public.
- "Cinderella". An amazing ballet for viewers of all ages was first staged more than half a century ago. Ballet master Oleg Vinogradov, renewing his first production on the stage of the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Theater, did not change a single pas in it. The tickets for the premiere were sold out long before the date of the performance. Despite the "solid" age, ballet looks at one go and looks bright, fresh and modern.
In the period from 2003 to 2006, a large-scale reconstruction took place in the theater. The historic building on Bolshaya Dmitrovka was improved and modernized. To date, the Musical Theater of Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko is one of the most beautiful theaters in Russia, equipped with the most modern technology.
The performances take place on three stages: the main stage, the small stage and in the music room. A small stage appeared after the reconstruction and is a small, cozy hall for 200 spectators. Both the stage and the auditorium can be transformed, according to the idea of the directors of the performance. Chamber concerts and creative evenings of theater artists are held in the music room. But, of course, the most luxurious productions take place on the main stage. The spacious, ceremonial hall seats 1100 spectators. You can choose tickets to different areas of the auditorium.
Since the cost of tickets varies somewhat depending on the selected location, it is worthwhile to first request detailed information about prices from a service specialist.