You can pay for your order in cash upon receipt of tickets in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Payment by credit card
We accept payment cards: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide.
To pay for goods by credit card when placing an order in the online store, contact the seller for details.
After clarification, you will be sent a link to the payment via e-mail or SMS.
When paying by bank card, payment processing takes place on the authorization page of PJSC Tinkoff Bank, where you need to keep your bank card details:
1. card type
2. card number
3. card expiration date (indicated on the front of the card)
4. The name of the cardholder (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
5. CVC2 / CVV2 code
Next, click on the button "PAY".
For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to your Bank’s server for additional identification. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you a bank card.
The security of processing online payments through PJSC "MOSCOW CREDIT BANK" is guaranteed by the international security certificate PCI DSS.
Information transfer takes place using SSL encryption technology.
Tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
1. Take care of your plastic cards as you save cash. Do not forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
2. Never give your credit card number to any person or company.
3. always have on hand a telephone number for emergency contact with the bank that issued your card, and in case of loss, contact the bank immediately
4. Enter card details only when making a purchase. Never specify them for any other reason.
5. Check whether a secure SSL connection is established: the address in the address bar should start with https: // and a lock icon should appear in the lower right corner of the browser.
You can make a payment using the Sberbank-Online or Alfa-Click service, as well as a Hummingbird transfer through Sberbank. Requisites for translation check with the manager.
Cashless payments (for legal entities)
When paying on the invoice, after placing the order, inform your manager of the bank and legal details of the company at our email address: email@example.com.
You can tell us about the payment by phone +7 (495) 150-27-38 or send a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.